Thursday, July 28, 2005

Pus-ee Big Toe (PBT)

My fans, my peeps, my hommies, you've all been clamoring for new offerings from the Revster for such a long time that I have to indulge you. Did you miss me ? I did.

Now, I know what you're all thinking ....... the title of this post actually relates to my big toe that suffered an unfortunate accident and started to ooze PUS. Lots of f-ing PUS. Yellow pus with red blebs in it. PUS, the production of which was exacerbated by constant accidental hitting by (in no order of preference), my daughter, my niece and myself.

But the Reverend digresses.

I hurt my toe walking down the garden path just over a month ago. I was barefoot and gashed it on something. A few gallons of blood were spilled, but, being the man that I am, I ignored it for weeks knowing (woman translation = being an idiot) that it would get better.

It didn't. But during the time I was hoping it would get better I walked over Alaska, Washington state, Oregon and northern California. At the end of the walking, and upon my return to sunny SoCal I got worried and consulted a doctor who, as she stated, was an expert in the fixing of pus-ee toes. She injected something in my ass and, lo and behold, my toe felt a lot better within hours. What the connection is between my ass and my bog toe (pus-ee) I'll never know. Anyway, a 2-week dose of high strength industrial-strength anti-biotics kicked the pus to oblivion.

And thus it was as it came to be - the ecumenical toe is restored to its prior glory.

Essentially Yours:

..... Reverend Lock (available for births, marriages and deaths).


P.S. Am I a cult yet ?

No comments: