Saturday, March 12, 2005

Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned

It's true. I just applied to be an Ordained Minister in the Universal Life Church based in Modesto, California. It becomes offical in a few days. I will be a man of the cloth.

Hmmmm ...... How about Reverend BaldiLocks ? Pastor Locks ? Vicar Locks ? Deacon ? Deac ? Revy Baby ? Reverend BaldiLocks of Granada Hills ? Preacher Locks ? Father Locks. Revers. Reverino. The Rev Meister. The Revster. The Preachster. Preacherino. So many possibilities.

I'm going to get their Mini Clergy Package which lets me do baptisms. Hmmm ..... BaldiLocks the Baptist.

This is so cool.

...... Revered Locks.

5 comments:

Donna said...

I don't care what your denomination is. I ain't converting.

Reverend Lox said...

But I can now heal and save your ass. Don't worry, I'll use my powers for good, not evil.

..... Reverend Locks.

Kim said...

Brother Baldi, Do I have to believe in God to be a member of your church, or can I just worship shiney things? Bald men are hot, can I just worship that?

Kim said...

Ok now brother baldi, it's now Thursday and that post was Saturday.... I'll assume you're ordained now and blessing the masses, however, some of us are jonesin' yanno....

Reverend Lox said...

Hey, I'm too busy being bald to write here. That, and talking about JEEEZUS (said with a heavy southern accent).